.

.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Honey Rainbow Carrots & Calligraphy






When I saw these fresh baby rainbow carrots 
 at Whole Foods I knew exactly what I wanted to make using these beauties.
Rainbow carrots are packed with flavor. Dustin favorite ones are the purple.
 I absolutely love the colors.  

Clean and peal carrots.
Add tsp of olive oil to the skillet, heat.
Sauté carrots on low-med heat for 5-8 minutes or until tender.
After the first few minutes,
Remove skillet from heat add tablespoon of
 honey then put skillet back on heat and sauté for the remaining time. 
I like to add Sel Gris De Guerande 
French Gourmet Coarse salt 
at the end. I use it in everything.
 Delicious! Promise!

Last thing. I am obsessed with calligraphy lately and can't wait to show
you my new Wordpress layout and how I am using it. Crossing 
fingers it will be up this week.

Encourage one another.
Have a great day!
~L



Props from William Sonoma

9 comments:

  1. They look tasty. You're photos are on point!

    -Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely colors! i love this pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are always stunning Lulu!! I love rainbow carrots, so delicious!!
    Hope you have a lovely night.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this absolutely delicious recipe. We have a Whole Foods just opened last week in my city, so I made a trip across town to visit and buy some carrots. We tried the recipe and LOVE it!! It will certainly be a family favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic feed back I love it! Thank you!
      Have a great day

      Delete
  5. Honey with carrots that sounds so delicious!! My mom was a big fan of calligraphy and took classes, she always amazed me with her handwriting talent. I can't wait to try the carrot recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. must say, I've never laid eyes on these beauties


    watching the farmers' market closely now

    ReplyDelete