.

.

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Come visit me daily on...



Come on over to INSTAGRAM to see what I have been up 
to daily. Health, work, and just about everything under the sun.

Lemon, mint and alkaline water are an amazing, delicious way to 
stay hydrated. I have given up all caffeine and feel better then ever.
My health kick is in full effect and I am inspired to share what works for me.
I hope you will join me on INSTAGRAM

P.S The update on our home and the redecorating I talked about last year.
I will always be fluffing and changing things around but, we decided to 
not to do any major imporvememts because we want to move.
 We needed to adjust some things with our current home which will enable us to rent it out. 
We want to keep it. Now that it is all done we are now gearing up the process to buy another home, which these days takes time but, one challenge down and one to go. EXCITED!!!


7 comments: