.

.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Glitter & Happy New Year


















When I saw the idea I knew I had to share.  Dress up inexpensive
champagne glasses with glitter.  Just add glitter glue to the base of the 
glass, spread glue with a napkin, add glitter, wait to dry. 
Instant Sparkle
(use German glitter too)




Wishing you and yours a safe
 and Happy New Year
Blessing
~L



Chairs from A Beautiful Mess. 1950's vintage champagne bucket Anthropologie. 
Vietri cake stand and olive holder. Lights Martha Stewart at Michaels.

7 comments:

  1. Cute idea.
    Have a Happy New Year!

    -Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to add some sparkle to the champagne glasses. I have always loved those paper lanterns.

    Rebecca♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful setting Lulu! And I love the glitter on the champagne flutes, thanks so much for sharing how to make them.
    Your photos are always simply stunning!!
    Happy New Year to you and your family.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!!! Love this setting, just wonderful.. Tausha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic pictures and ideas !
    I love your blog, and added myself as a new follower.
    looking forward to seing more great pictures and inspiration in 2013.
    Happy new year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the setting, the lights, the glittered glasses. Glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete