.

.

Friday, July 6, 2012

Souvenir Magazine

Hello!
My favorite image. 
 All the elements work perfect together.
Caution:
Random post ahead!


 Lukes loves to eat and is old enough to eat what we are eating.
   I have been in the kitchen more often these 
days cooking and baking for 2 boys and one handsome, man of a hubby.
 Men love to eat!!!


We have been on a corn kick lately, it reminds me of summer. We love
 to grill it, steam it, or boil it in their husks.  Yum!


Great Salad below.
Arugula, corn, tomato salad (B&H).
Dressing : wisk together, 1/2 cup cider vinegar, 1/4 cup sugar,
kosher salt and pepper to taste.
Soooo good!



Classic milk and chocolate chip cookies, 
Dusty loves to be chef Zafron, 
you moms with little ones know what I mean.

( all images above by Dustylu)

Last but not least be sure to check out Souvenir Magazine out on July 10th. 
The fabulous Heather Bullard and all of the contributors 
worked hard to bring you a beautiful summer issue. Be sure to get on the mailing list. 
Go HERE and HERE



I'll be back with my updated living room and how
to make a great sangria and flavored water.

 :)

Have a wonderful day.
Lulu


5 comments:

  1. Love your images! Glad you are enjoying summer with your boys! xo Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love summer and your images speak summer! Corn on the cob....mmmmm...butter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so know what your talking about Lulu, my 3 men eat every 5 minutes!! I live in my kitchen, but I love it. :)
    The salad looks delicious, I'm on a salad kick lately so I'll have to try this recipe.
    Hope you and the family are doing well and enjoying your summer!!
    Have a beautiful weekend.
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful beautiful photos. As always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely images! Can't wait to get the new magazine!

    ReplyDelete