.

.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

 I wanted to share a few pictures of baby Luke.
He is already 8 months old.
The baby stage goes by way to fast.


hmm, this feels funny. 


whats going on over there...


I just want to eat him up, so sweet! LOVE!!!

I have been having problems with my email, and a few of you have messaged me through my Facebook page to let me know, thank you... 
I apologize if I haven't received your email. I can't figure out whats wrong.
Try messaging me on my Facebook page and I can get back to you that way
for now. 


Have a wonderful day.


Lulu


P.S Whitney Houston you will be missed! 


Follow us on FACEBOOK




15 comments:

  1. Oh how I have to agree with you. Luke is gorgeous! My grandson Charlie is also 8 months old now and just as delicious. We really do have to treasure these early months. As you say they pass so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is an absolute doll:) I miss those days when you could just eat them up. Enjoy all the moments.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend
    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right about babies grown up too fast. Luke is so precious and I know you enjoy every minute with him. I know I would.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lu he is absolutely adorable!!! Great pictures!

    xo

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can you not have gorgeous children?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweetest little boy!
    Blogger is being a bit of a bummer lately!
    Hope you get it figured out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness Lulu he is adorable! Oh how I miss that and remember it like it was yesterday.
    Whitney is so missed :(
    XO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how handsome is he? I have to laugh every time I see images of babes sitting in the grass. My daughter, Hannah, who is now 13, really struggled with the texture of grass. Anytime I'd place her down on the lawn, huge tears would well up in her eyes. Go figure! Much love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dang, I love that little bald head!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so right way to fast.My Girls are all almost grown and my grandson is almost 2. Ugh! How did this happen? I feel so old already and I'm not.Your lil Man is darling, thanks for sharing~Cheers Kim xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, he is darling! We need to get him and Lola together! =)

    ReplyDelete